Reporting and Analytics overview
Vinnie presents report results to risk and project teams in two forms: executive dashboard and project-level reports.
How Vinnie contributes
- The executive dashboard provides an objective view of risk based on leading indicators across projects in a single view, showing weekly trend data for each.
- Project-level reports provide more specific results for key risk categories at each project, including photo examples. Vinnie automatically analyzes images and project data already gathered in construction management systems.
- Vinnie reviews all photos and videos for examples of project risk. Vinnie’s observations are about more than just finding specific images. Vinnie counts indicators of risk within images that are then used to create analysis of project risk.
- In addition to Vinnie’s AI-based observations, the platform also enables reporting on key operational metrics like number of observations created, amount of media (photos, videos) uploaded by user and other critical metrics.
- Smartvid.io supplies built-in reports including Safety Monitoring, a standard Photos report for reporting on photo and video activity, and Safety Observations.
- Reports can be run as needed or scheduled to run daily, weekly, monthly or on a rolling basis so that signals of risk can be incorporated into your management reporting processes.
- Use our data exports to interface with your existing reporting tools such as Microsoft Power BI. Build on Vinnie’s observations and tie them into your own risk scoring and ranking.
- Leverage Smartvid.io’s pre-built integrations to analyze data from projects.